Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Day...

You know, recently I've been thinking about what it means to actually follow through with being "called". I don't mean just those who are called into ministry... Because everyone that believes are called.

But even so, for me I do feel called into ministry. And I find it easier and easier everyday to not follow through with what I should be doing. You know, "pray and read the Bible everyday..." Which honestly...sometimes to me just sounds like "Blah, Blah, Blah..."

Yes that sounds bad I know, but a lot of us know it's true. I feel like I've lost focus and passion, which are two things that some people go an entire life without. I do not intend to continue going on through life doing things half heartedly with no vision or focus.

Proverbs 29:18 states, "Where there is no vision, the people perish."

Philippians 3:13-14 states, "But I focus on this one thing: forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us."

Vision and focus, are key. So the next time you're feeling like I have lately, you should check out those two verses. They helped me.

Looking to post more. Almost daily maybe. We shall see. :)

Jordan Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment