Friday, February 26, 2010

Random thought.

Take it or leave it, this is just something I felt I should share with you:

So I was reading in one of my new textbooks, and it was describing how many doctrines had started forming and new ideas were being formed in relationship to God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. There have conferences and debates on what to accept as doctrine and what not to accept.

Look, I'm not saying doctrine is bad, because typically I stick to my denomination..... AG.
But however what I am saying, is that sometimes we as people don't accept Christ as what He means to us.

I believe that many doctrines get really close to identifying God and how He works.

But God is so much more than trying to put Him and His works into words.
We will NEVER be able to fully comprehend God or God's works, but we will ALWAYS be capable of having a strong relationship with Him in our own way.

This goes to say, why must we argue about which denomination is right and which is wrong?
Why must we continue to fight amongst our own brothers and sisters in Christ? Even if they are of a different denomination?

God loves us all, it's as simple as that. None of us are 100% right.

Chew on that for awhile... tell me your thoughts. I'd be glad to talk with ya about it.

--JD Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment