Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 2010 Newsletter!!!

Hello to everyone once again! I hope things are going well for you all. I pray that God is moving in each of your lives in tremendous ways!

Taking a Step of Faith…It's all about trust... 

In every relationship, whether it is between man and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, or parent and child …personally I believe that all would agree that TRUST is a huge factor in how that relationship works. Well I truly believe that our relationship with Christ works within the same principles. In order to have a true relationship that functions properly, we must allow God to work in us and outside us, without trying to control Him. This is called trusting in the Lord. (Proverbs 3:5)

I have also come to realize that when I place my trust in God, He hardly ever does anything my way. Ha! Ha! I am amazed at my attempts to control and limit God in my life.  Somehow I feel that you can identify with me.  Where do we get off thinking that we can control the Great and Almighty God who created the heavens and the earth?!? Truth is that fear causes us to think  that things just won't work out. That's when we rely on our faith in God, and we watch Him work things out.

Please Pray With Me.

 "Where two or more gather together in my name..." Matthew 18:20 
But FIRST a little praise…with no job prospects on the horizon…this is truly a walk of faith, yet God has been great in providing financially for me. However, I still have more money to raise to complete my commitment. At this point my balance is only $2,700, which is awesome.  But the deadline of May 15th draws ever closer!

Just a few things I would like for you all to pray with me about...pray that God would continue His work and help me out in this area. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DIRECTORS, Pastor Marvin Estill and Daniel Osborn. I want to pray for their families and their ministry here. Pray that they would be blessed and that God would provide for them in areas where they have needs and that God would continue to direct them. THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE here on the campgrounds that don't know the Lord, and I've been able to establish some sort of relationship with them, however I just want to pray that God would give me strength and opportunity to reach them for Christ's sake.

Also, would like to ask you to pray for my family. Not just my immediate family, but for my grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, etc. If you could please pray that God would bless my family and work in their lives. My prayer is that not one member be "left behind" and that they would each come to know Christ and have a strong personal relationship with Him. I pray that we would each find love in our hearts and become unified.

Y'all Are Amazing!!!  God Bless You!!! 

Truly you all are amazing! I have received many donations and been given a few opportunities to raise money for Samuel Project, and I want to thank each of you! Whether you donated, prayed, or gave me an opportunity, I pray that God would bless each and every one of you.
I hope everyone has a great month in March!

--JD Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment