Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Grand Finale

Why hello there...
Wow!  If you could only see how God has been doing amazing things over here. I really pray that things have been well for you and those around you. As this year draws to a close, I want to let you guys in on some amazing things that God has done.



 Let's Get Back to Basics
 The simplest things...

 It's weird to find this year coming to a close. It was such an exciting and crazy year. I've been given opportunities to create relationships with many pastors, as well as some of District executives around the area, which in turn has allowed me to gain insight to what it is like in the ministry field. God has turned my world around and is showing me things like never before. The greatest thing ever is that I have a stronger, more intimate relationship with Him now. Because I have opened myself up to Him, He has been changing my life. The relationship between me and my family, has taken a 180 degree turn. I have also gained more opportunities to witness to others. Job opportunities have finally opened up. However, of greater importance, everything I just stated has happened because of a simple, but profound change in focus... God brought me back to the basic element of discovering everything He is, and everything we're called to be and do…and that's love. We are called to love God and love each other. It's so simple, yet we let it get away from us. God is showing me how to love people, through doing the simplest thing such as showing love through action. I encourage those of you that haven't read 1 Corinthians 13 to read it. Those of you who have read it before, please read it again. It is so vital to our walk with God. It's the most basic, and the simplest thing that we can do.


 





 A Strong Finish
 The last leg of the race...

 Well ladies and gentlemen, the financial situation is looking very good. Through some God given blessings, not only has He helped me to nearly pay for SamPro this year, but He has also helped SamPro pull itself out of major debt. We are now on our way to prepare ourselves to grow from 10 students, to nearly 35 next year! We are looking to expand our ministry outside the Waxahachie area and begin to impact some other churches who could eventually adopt the program. Also! We are switching to Central Bible College (CBC) for our college classes next year. The downside is that CBC costs more than Global University, and unfortunately tuition will be rising. I am still in need of about $1000 to finish this year.  This summer, although I will be working full time, I am asking God to help me raise $2000 more to start off the new school year with this ministry training program for the second year. All I am asking you now is that you respond to whatever God may place on your heart to help me reach those who need Him within the program I have been blessed to be a part of.   Please will you help me in raising these funds? Questions?  You can contact me by phone at 469-766-0179. You can also e-mail me back at: capt.jdhunt@gmail.com


Thank you all for being such an impactful part of my life. I pray that God will bless you through all your days. If I could leave you with anything, it would be to remember that Everything Is A Process.  "But one thing I do: Forgetting what's behind, and focusing on what's ahead. Pressing towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me." Philippians 3:13-1

Sincerely,
Jordan Hunt
Samuel Project

No comments:

Post a Comment